Friday 8 September 2017

Halloween with Topflight stamps


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media/Altered project made for Topflight Stamps shop.
This is a Halloween weeks on Topflight blog and each day one of our designers is inspiring you with an early Halloween project.
As you know I am a big fan of anything altered and Mixed Media, so this is  my Mixed Media Halloween inspiration today: and altered chipboard printers tray  filled with all thing spooktacular stamped bottles and signs.



I used the most spooktacular stamps set from Crafty Individuals UK: Poison and Danger


Crafty Individuals - Unmounted Rubber Stamp - Poison & Danger

So here are some close- ups to the stamped spots inside the tray.
Some images were stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with black fine embossing powder and some smaller images were stamped with black permanent ink. Both ways were  perfect to color with water colors as I did.







 For the more interest I added a couple of 3d stickers as a title and to add some dimension .
I hope that you like my post today and inspired with the stamp and die I used.
And if you want to see some more of my work you are welcome to my own  blog.
See you next Friday with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

No comments:

Popular Posts