Thursday 24 August 2017

Steampunk ATC trio


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share my new ATC trio.
Lately, when I have spare time, I make a couple of ATC.
Those small art cards are so fun and fast made and lovely.
So here is my new trio- Steampunk style, made with Art Anthology stencils, paints, mists together with heat embossing , crackle mediums, metal parts, resin self  casted parts, chipboards, real metal window net and Tim Holtz stickers.
I also enter them to a couple of web challenges:





2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous ATC's Irit! I love the steampunk designs and textures, the sentiments are fabulous too, LOVE them :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Love all your ideas and the way you use embellishment and layering

Popular Posts