Thursday 19 January 2017

Fairy door


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new altere project post.
This time I made a totally different project: altered Fairy door  chipboard set from Tando Creative.
I used chipboards and Art Anthology products only with the small add- on of Makin's Clay molded fairies added to the finished project.
As always I made a small tutorial for you. I even made my own paint tool from the old (or new) tooth brush.
Each chipboard piece was painted in the different way to get a different effect. There are stone effect, wood effect, painted  leaves and a mushroom, " metal" hinges and pastel fairies. And each effect was made just with Art Anthology paints and sprays.
It was so much fun to make this project and to see the final result! The only problem was the long waiting time as those Art Anthology dimensional paints are slow drying and the layers were thick.

You can see the full tutorial HERE:
Check out How to Make a Chipboard Fairy Door by Art Anthology on Snapguide.
And there is also a full supply list in this tutorial .
Art Anthology blog post is HERE  - you are most welcome to visit the blog for more painting inspiration too.








Close up to the misted Makin's Clay fairies. The original color was natural.


The close up to the leaves, the hinges and the 3d mushroom:





No comments:

Popular Posts