Wednesday 30 November 2016

Card inspiration with Two Paper Divas


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Two Paper Divas new post.
This time I made a couple of card  using TPD stamps   for different, not so usual occasions.
The first card is a general card with the " SEW HAPPY FOR YOU" sentiment.
 I used SEW MUCH FUN  new  stamp set and arranged the images over the vertical cardstock stripe. Each image was stamped over patterned cardstock with black ink and heat embossed with clear powder.
The sentiment was stamped with permanent ink over the card front.





The second card is for Graduation and I used this YOU DID IT set for the sentiment and DV dies for the whole card combo.





See you next week with more Two Paper Divas inspiration!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Irit...both cards are great but I LOVE the sewing card. It is just too cute!!!

Popular Posts