Monday 22 August 2016

Sending Happy wishes to you card with Honey Bee stamps

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Honey Bee Stamps post!
This time, after quite a few Mixed Media pieces I made a card and I am very happy with the result.
As you see this is a Kraft Cardstock based card and stamping with white heat embossing over the Kraft cardstock  gives us an amazing result.
So I used Honey Bee Stamps Color my World set to stamp all flowers around this card using clear embossing ink and heat embossed the images with white embossing powder. I made masks to make the flower clusters ass well.
The lower flowers were stamped second time, hand cut and colored with Zig Real Brush markers that I love a lot lately.
Then I added them over the basic stamped layere with 3d foam glue.
The sentiment was made with Honey Bee Happy Everything set that is a most perfect sentiment builder ever!






1 comment:

Juls said...

Gorgeous, love the use of Kraft

Popular Posts