Sunday 31 July 2016

Celebrate the simple things 3D display


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to me second July inspiration made with Susan K. Weckesser products for her blog.
This month of July were all were inspired by Home Sweet Home things and this 3d small display is my home inspiration.
I have those small chipboard houses from Tando Creative UK for ages and never had a chance to use them. So here is my chance to use Susan K. Weckesser products together with those houses and I made a small tutorial for you all to share:
1. Paint the chipboard houses with white acrylic paint and let them  dry.


2.Use Susan K. Weskesser Color Box mini Pop inks in three colors to color over the white paint.
 I used Ice,Fresh and Sky color of those inks.But as I wanted the colors to be light and mute I just wiped  the colors with wet baby wipe.


3. Using Susan's Doodle stencil I made the lines with texture paste over the each chipboard roof shape and after it was dry I painted them with here mini Pop ink in Kiss color.
Cover the  chipboard base  with Live in color cardstock (I used the backside of it ) and distress the edges a bit with a sand paper. 


4. Stamp Celebrate the small things saying over the same cardstock with Celebration of Simple Susan's and Untiy co- branded stamp. Glue the stamped saying as shown over the base.


5. Make the " wooden" sign with faux wood (gesso, texture paste, old tooth brush and Susan's mini Pop Cocoa ink. The cut the parts to make this triple arrows sign and  add the Live, Love and Create words that were cut out from Susan's Live in Color Tags cardstock.
Paint the small chipboard windows and doors from the chipboard set with white paint and glue them over the finished houses. 

And here is my little 3d display on my  vintage findings shelf!


I really hope that you liked my small tutorial and see you again in two weeks!


1 comment:

giaonhanquocte said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

Popular Posts