Sunday 19 June 2016

Believe in yourself- Oriental style- with Rubber Dance

This  new in my blog art piece was made with Rubber Dance stamps and already print published in RSM print magazine. But was Blogoland it's a new piece, so I add it here in my  blog for all of those who doesn't buy any print magazine. As this piece was made for a print submission quite a while ago I still used the old Rubber Dance watermark here.  The stamps used are
Mesh- from Retro Beach set
Oriental lady from Woman Collage set
Flowers- from Bold and Beautiful set
Chinese

I also enter this piece wot some web challenges:
Anything goes with embossing powders- I used their powders- for WOW! Embossing Powders
 Happy Little stamper- Mixed Media challenge- Texture

2 comments:

Melissa L. said...

This is lovely, Irit. Beautiful soft colors and white embossing. Thanks for playing along at HLS MM Texture Challenge for June.

Carol said...

What a wonderful piece Irit. Thanks for joining our Mixed Media challenge at HLS. Carol DT x

Popular Posts