Thursday 31 March 2016

ETI /Ann Butler Designs blog hop


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to ETI/Ann Butler's designs mutual blog hop.
You most probably came from Einat's blog here, and if not- begin with Ann Butler's blog here.
For this hop the Ann Butler's team members were asked to make a project with both ETI and Ann's products and this is my share for the hop.


I made the double sided acrylic pendant using Ann Butler's Unity Faux Quilting stamp, Ann's Crafter's Canyon ink, Ann's Sunshine, Aquamarine and Lime Light Crafter's inks re- inkers and Ann's Earth Safe Finish Iridescents Lagoon and Orchid paints. From the ETI side I used Easy Mold Silicone Putty, Easy Cast Clear Casting Epoxy and Amber transparent resin dye.
So here is one side of my finished necklace:


 I used Tim Holtz acrylic fragment and stamped one 2'' Ann Butler's Unity Faux Quilting stamp with Canyon ink. Then I heat embossed the stamped image with clear embossing Clearsnap powder.
The elephant was made using a mold I made with putty with metal piece I wanted to cast. When my mold was dry I mixed Easy Cast resin with copper micro beads and Amber DIE pigment and after 24 hours I got this  beauty. I  painted the elephant with Ann Butler's ESF Orhid paint and  glued it over the stamped side with liquid resin.

And this is the back side ofr the same piece:





This side was covered with Ann Butler's Crafter's inks reinkers and then heat embossed with clear powder.
The face was molded and casted in the same way as the elephant. Then I painted it with Ann's ESF Lagoon paint and glued a bit out of the center.
I hope  tha you like my project and now you can visit the next designer on the list: Larissa


9 comments:

Ann Butler said...

Fun project Irit, thanks for being part of the hop!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Very fun Irit.

Tammy Santana said...

Very beautiful and unique projects Irit!

Muffins and Lace said...

Oh Irit I love love the elephant. What a great idea!

Donna said...

Great idea to do both sides!

Salnclts said...

Beautiful projects!

Einat Kessler said...

איזה רעיון נהדר! ממש אהבתי!

Unknown said...

How fun this is! Always love your ideas and seeing them come to life!

Vishu said...

love the elephant

Popular Posts