Monday 26 October 2015

Make today the best ever- PHP and PagMaps


Making multi photo layouts can be a bit hard. You need good photos of the same event or at least a sample of good photos from the similar events. The only event that I could scrap with PageMaps sketch that was sent to me were my daughter's wedding photos. So I made this fancy black and white with gold wedding page in this very classic and very elegant style.
I am not going to make the full step by step tutorial for this page as it's so self expressive and so easy to follow just by looking on my page sample.
I used two basic cardstocks; the dotted one was cut into the half and punched on its side. The cardstocks were inked around or heat embossed with gold powder.
I used a couple of PHP die cut frames over the trimmed photos and a lot of gold rub- ons , making one as my title between  photos.  The embellishments were puffy gold stickers, some 3d stickers, some die cuts and one died cut from the same paper doily. The only non PHP embellishments here are some blings and one 
hand casted flower made with Makin's Clay and glitter over it.
Products used:
PHP:
Noir Accent pack
Noir Crossings cardstock
Noir Mini trim cards cardstock
Make today rub- on transfers
Explore puffy stickers
Enjoy puffy stickers
Oxeie Daisy 3d stickers
http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/shop/stickers/3d-stickers.html?p=25
Other products:
Die- Cherry Lynn designs
Punch- EK Success
Embossing ink and powder- Clearsnap
Bling
Makin's Clay white
Mold- WOW! Embossing Powders







No comments:

Popular Posts