Friday 28 August 2015

Inspired by Stamping printed projects

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share a couple of  projects that I made back in April for a special print issue of Just Cards! magazine and called Just Christmas cards and decorations.
This print magazine is already in shops and this is a right time to share some of my Inspired by Stamping projects with you.
More to come in another post, I promise.
So this is a first one and it's a fancy Christmas tag made with themed paper and stickers, but them the major part is this stamped stocking and IBS lovely sentiment.
I used red, black and gold embossing powders  and I hope the magazine readers will ask for those stamps as we are still far from Christmas.
 IBS Stamps used:




 The second print published project that I am going to share today is this  altered frame made in a chalkboard style and I stamped IBS fantastic sentiment with white ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
And this is a stamp set used here:
Holiday Expressions




No comments:

Popular Posts