Thursday 19 February 2015

It's perfect to be square

I am a very square person.I am. I do things by book and as creative as I am, I am always this pretty much normal one that follow all rules and never try to be different.
 So this new card is for me!


Yes, I actually made a card for myself to say that it's just perfect to be square.
I stamped 8 circles with Ann Butler's Unity Faux Quilting stamps  and her new Canyon Crafters ink from Clearsnap and punched them to add over this Kraft base. Then I stamped another pattern using Ann's another new ink called Ocean Breeze and punched a square and this is ME there.


The sentiment was made using tiny letter stickers and a small  stamped square and I love this card a lot.

3 comments:

Ann Butler said...

This is such a great card Irit...

Bibi Lindahl said...

What a funny card. I really like it! I don't try to be different either, I just end up being the odd shape in the crowd I guess ...

Steph Ackerman said...

Great card Irit.

Popular Posts