Wednesday 18 February 2015

It's all abut life: journal page with TPD

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Two Paper Divas posting day.
As you already know I am not just a card maker or scrapbooker, but a very versatile stamper. So today I am going to share a double spread journal page made with TPD Life's Little Sayings stamps and those stamp set was so perfect for this page that I used 3!! sayings on the same page.


The page was made in a usual Mixed Media style in the usual Mixed Media journal: lot of layers over the background, fabrics, twine and a lot of gesso were the first layer. Then it was paint- loads of paint and then texture paste with stencils on the corners.


L- rub on- is for LIFE  and then all 3 sayings (the last one is great too, but about Friendship, so was not used here). I also added a few stamped flowers from Seed Packet Flowers set, but as the background was very textured the stamped is ... let's say not the first class one, but pretty good for art journal.


And for those who are not used to art journal format: you can't add 3d thing as the book  should be closed. So the only things we add are textures and mediums.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And, we love that you aren't just a card maker. Thanks for sharing another way to use stamps! I haven't stamped like this in a long time. Turned out great! Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts