Monday 16 February 2015

3D Kids crafts with IBS

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my post made for Inspired by Stamping.
Today I made a 3d kids project and as small and easy as it looks, it's not so fast one to make.
I made drinking straw embellishments and used Create a  Cupcake delicious stamp set from Inspired by Stamping.



I just made 3 of those straws as it was a sample of straw embellishments. I don't have small kids anymore and as for my grand kids? They have great parents to embellish their parties. Thanks, but not anymore!
So if you do have time and love those embellishments- here is how it was done.
First I stamps each cup cake base twice and heat embossed it with clear powder.
Then I stamped each topping piece twice and heat embossed with colorful powders.
Each piece was hand cut and arranged into 3d embellishment. I added stamped bows, strawberries and one glass cherry on the top.
Each sentiment from Petite banners  set  was stamped and hand cut  and everything was glued to the straw.
 And that's how it looks over white surface.


No comments:

Popular Posts