Saturday 29 November 2014

Saturday Spotlight with Inspired for Stamping

Hello my dear crafty friends!
It's my week for Inspired by Stamping Saturday Spotlight feature and I made a small background tutorial for all IBS  newsletter readers and all my crafty friends around the world.
This is my finished card with this  special background
  And  now for  my step by step tutorial:

1. Stamp a mix of small and mediums doilies using permanent color inks and Delicate Doilies set.
Make it random and much bigger than your finished size desired card as we never know which part of the background we are going to use after all.

2. Stamp a couple of big large doilies using clear embossing ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. I made like 4-5  stamped images and tried to keep them separated.

3. Mist the heat embossed piece with a dark shade of mist and then wipe the surface with a  baby wipe.
Let it dry or dry it with your heat gun. Trim the best looking piece to your desired card size. Try to keep at least two large doilies seen.

4. Stamp one large doily (different one) over Kraft cardstock with one of the ink colors you used on the background (I used dark pink). Hand cut the doily and trim it as shown. Stamp the sentiment- I used   Sugar and Spice new released set sentiment- with clear ink and white  embossing powder. Punch or die cut a circle and glue it over the  hand cut doily.

5. Trim the basic Kraft card and add the background over it. Glue the sentiment and add a few random pearls around.

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Thanks for the tutorial--love the background.

Popular Posts