Thursday 20 November 2014

Beautiful orchids with Inspired by Stamping


  Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my new layout made as a piece of " make your own background"  experiment.
I  made a lot of stamped and stencilled background, but this time I added almost a full package of thin clear stamps to add the texture to this page that was made because of the stamp.
How can it be? It can. First I got this Orchid stamp from IBS  Australian Nature 1 set , then I tried to find good photos to fit it and I actually found a lot from our trip to Orchid garden.
So I added 3 photos in line and made the background around with stamping the same stamp 4 times and coloring with distress markers over the patterned paper. Then I added some stickers over the photos and made the finishing touches with corner and title heat embossed chipboards, canvas. 3d and puffy stickers and a few pieces of ribbons I never use... The stamped butterflies from the same stamp set were the last second add- ons and work perfectly with the sticker ones,  colors and  my photos. And then the little stamped bird over the canvas sticker was the must! The sticker says : Sing your song and the bird was " must to add" image here.







No comments:

Popular Posts