Friday 29 August 2014

Inspired by Stamping July new release: Art of selfies lo

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Inspired by Stamping new July release.
Today is the last day of this gorgeous release and we are going to show you Chevrons  stamps set. But as I made a layout, I decided to use at least three of new released sets over this project and also used Planner set and Friends   set.

I made with page with PHP  products- mixed collection and Art 3d sticker title and I think it's very trendy to make a page with Photo booth strip of selfies. Yes, actually the photo booth photos are bad selfies and always were. This is my pretty daughter Nitzan- the dark one- with her good friend Anna- the blond one- making funny faces over the strip.


 I used this Friendship sentiment to show this good friendship; lots of chevrons and other background stamps from all sets over this Mixed Media page. Then I made a kind of stamped journalling with Planner words that can be used here and not for a planning only.


I enter this to Frosted designs Stamp anything challenge



6 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

goes to prove even if the photos aren't the best, you can still create beauty with your papers & mm skills. I just love the LO :)

Unknown said...

Oh I adore it!!!!!!!!

Athanasia said...

Wow, great page with so many beautiful details! I love the vintage look! Thank you for joining our stamping challenge at Frosted Designs!

Joni Parker said...

amazing details!! Love seeing your work!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

Unknown said...

I love so much about this layout!!! I love the background, the colors you used, the quotes, the little embellies tucked in - just everything!!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

Popular Posts