Tuesday 14 May 2013

Sweet Stamp Flowers challenge #117: Watch me grow lo

Hello my dear crafty friends!
I am here again with Spring Sweet Stamps challenge and this time I decided to make a scrapbooking page.
Most of scrapbookers are not stampers, also a lot of stampers  scrap. So for those who just scrap and afraid of stamping over their pages, here is a " light" example of  using stamps and not doing it just as backgrounds and Mixed Media stamping all over the page.
I scrapped my dear grandson's studio photos and was so much Spring feelings around, that I thought it's just perfect for our Spring challenge.

All I did was using Echo park papers and stickers and then to add some stamped embellishments on both corners. The lower  right corner was embellished with my most favorite Rose and Leave stamp. This time I used a few of Creative Inspiration Paint colors and then added Glossy Accents all over my colored roses. All of them are hand cut and glued with 3d foam glue.
I used a great mix of paints here such as Burnt Clay,Garnet, Rose Quartz, Sunshine, Evergreen and Citrus


Then I stamped Framed Daisies over Kraft cardstock, colored it with some more paints and added journaling sticker inside. This is a kind of " DIY journaling card and can be made from different papers and with different colors.
 Also not stamping, but good example of bare chipboard coverage with ink and clear embossing powders. Then I added some permanent markers doodling over  my embossed glossy surface to get this unique look for the chipboard.

I really hope that I inspired you with my scrap+stamp layout and now it's your turn:
enter our  Sweet Stamps Spring challenge and you can win some fantastic stamps. See you around!

9 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVELY layout!! What a fun idea! Love the pictures!!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love your page Irit!! Very beautifully colored roses and love the daisies. I like stamping when I scrap!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the layout with all the colorful flowers, your grandson looks like he's having fun watering the pretty flowers.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is the neatest scrap page- love the die cuts and the Sweet Stamps images- beautifully done!

Roxie said...

This is so cute, love the photos and flowers.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Adorable. I love how you incorporated the SweetStamps flower images into your page. Lovely.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the background and the tilt of the flowers! Such cute pictures too!

geoleoan said...

oh how cute!!!! I love tose photos and wonderful lo!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous layout! And the photos are so adorable!!!! Thank you for joining us at Get Creative!

Popular Posts