Monday 13 May 2013

Inspired by Stamping May Release Day 3: Basic Backgrounds 3 +French Notes

Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 3 of our gorgeous Inspired by Stamping May release and today I made a whole mini book with  Basic Background  3 , French Notes  and much more of IBS sets inside.
Let me show you some inside pages, all stamped and all  are good to add some small photos. This one has 2 more French sentiments.





And the back page stamped with IBS handmade  stamp and signed too.
I enter this to Moxie Fab gift challenge as this is no photos gift mini album
 And  to Simon Says Stamp and show Little papers challenge- all made from 6*6'' single pad

15 comments:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

I love all the special touches you put into this mini album..it is adorable. I love the colors and pretty details.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely wooden album!! Love all the details, I actually just created my first one last night!!

Claire Spielman said...

It's just beautiful in every way!
Creative Wishes
Claire S

bellefrogworks said...

fabulous little photo book. Love all the different papers used.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is a fabulous project! Love it in the shape~

Shea said...

This is lovely, Irit! So modern and graphic with all the black accents. Great job!

Deb Hickman said...

What a lovely album, full of inspiring quotes. X

Leah said...

Beautiful mini book! Love all the inspirational quotes and the lovely papers.

Gloria Stengel said...

Amazing. So creative.

Pammejo said...

Amazing mini album, so full of fabulous details and wonderful stamping. TFS

Paperesse said...

A beautiful album, Irit!

Karenladd said...

What a great idea to make a mini book using all the sentiments! So pretty!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Irit, I'm so glad that I have found your blog! You show so beautiful works on your Blogspot. If you like to come over, I have giveaway in my blog! Great CANDIES and 15% on my new opening of a full-Cool, creative shops! In many languages. Composed of all the heart and with love for crafting exquisite creative, sewing and decorating and many, many different techniques and sweet craft kits for children. We currently provide daily a new, even more soon Vintage and Shabby Shic and many Tilda fabrics. I will be glad, your come and take a look. Lots of love from Marina

Janis said...

Wow....I just LOVE the mini-album. The shaped pages just adds an extra dimension of WOW to it!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Irit! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Packaging Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts