Sunday 18 November 2012

Learn from your mistakes

This page was done for those who , like me, need to learn from their mistakes. If you are not this glimmery kind of girl- don't buy those fancy dresses and then ask yourself " why". So this is a page about me and about this issue. Please, read my journaling to understnad it all.
I used A2Z chipboards and Handmade Halo items here, as well as washi tape, lot of gems  and 3 old alpha sets.I made this  page for C'est Manifique sketch November challenge and I hope they like it.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irit,

Love all your beautiful designs lately! They are just amazing! Hope you are well. Your LO is amazing! Love all those flowers even if that dress isn't you. :) Hugs, Joanna

Belinda Scott said...

Yep the 'been there done that what was I thinking!!!! ' love your layout :)

Popular Posts