Thursday 25 October 2012

Mom at 1957 and she was so pretty

This projects was a Red Carpet challenge winner
This page was spotlighted on C'est Manifique blog
A very old photo of my Mom, back to 1957. This page was made for October A2Z Scraplets release and I used this most gorgeous title Totally Awesome.I used C'est Manifique sketch for this page and enter it to their challenge.
Grahic 45 Ladies Dairy line was just perfect: paper and some chipboards, some TRC stamping, some Handmade Halo resins, Tando chipboard, some paint and a lot of ribbons.


I enter this to Red Carpet studio circles and polka dots challenge

6 comments:

Einat's Art World said...

דף מקסים ואמך אכן היתה יפה בצעירותה.

Cindy Gay said...

A beautiful lady and a beautiful layout.

Chas said...

Love this layout. I'm one for inking everything like you did. :) Great job and thanks for playing at RCS~~~

StephG said...

beautiful layout...great take on this week's challenge. Thank you for playing at Red Carpet Studio♥

Georgie Horn said...

this is a beautiful picture of your mom!

StacyB said...

I love the paper and the lettering
Thank you for playing at Red Carpet Studio...Stacy B

Popular Posts