Saturday 18 August 2012

August release recap with Inspired by Stamping

OK, I am totally sure that my August release IBS stamps are lost, but this is not a reason for not showing you my very new layout made with most gorgeous IBS Elegant Flowers (just back in stock in the shop) and to make some tribute to all those fabulous stamp set I did get during my DT term (much more to come if our post service will work properly).
So this page was made with Lily Bee Designs papers , Elegant flowers stamps and this time I stamped with Faber Castell's Big Brushes and I LOVE!! them. Permanent, vibrant, easy to stamp and as I just have about 5-6 of them I am sure those will be my next shopping addiction.


Another addiction shown on this page are those washi tapes I used  over my page.
Some  (A LOT) of Handmade Halo new products were used here too and I changed the lace color with the very same Big Brush and made a border with it too.




I also used the sketch  from Sketch n' Scrap  and will enter it to this challenge.
Hope you like this page and those gorgeous IBS stamps, but the new one, released in August, are even more gorgeous. Just jump to IBS shop and buy some.
And as those Roses stamps were on my desk, I made a card, using Jillibean Soup products and just the same stamps and Big brushes, this time over kraft cardstock.





Other girls have some great projects to show you too. Visit their blogs and enjoy!

6 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful layout and card!!

Kelly said...

Wow, gorgeous layout! Love all the stamping, clusters and the title! Thanks so much for playing along with this month's sketch at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a darn shame, Irit, that you still haven't received the stamps. :(

You've risen to the occasion beautifully, and love how you adorned your projects with the rose from Elegant Flowers. :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Beautiful work! Love these gorgeous stamps, you did a lovely job with them and the sketch! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Irit! I do hope those stamps turn up one day! You did such a beautiful job with this release and I thank you so much! Hugs, Joanna

Debbie said...

Love these projects ... so girly, fun and pretty in PINK!!

Popular Posts