Sunday 24 July 2011

More bits and pieces with CLD dies

From time to time I collect all projects I did using CLD  fantastic dies- even if it's 2-3 dies only and make a post with some of them.. So this post is my new " collection" of projects using CLD dies, even if I used just one or 2- they make  the difference.
So here we go.
The first project was made with Waves border die for this fun summery lo - actaully this was a very first die I used on this DT and it's time to grab it back for use- summer is here and watery pages too.




I also added the cut sea shapes using this Sea shells border die and then I moved to cards and made this clean and simple card with a bit of a same die


This Prima oriented page was a bit bare- so I decided to add this huge Oriental  Butterfly Doily- cut several times and horray- the butterfly was just a perfect touch



And the last one- this page was made for Pretty Little Studio DT call- and I actually made the team, maybe because I used lots of CLD Little Nested Inverted  Scalloped Cirles cutting the home fabric prints



So as you can see here, CLD dies cut printers fabric just perfectly, try it too.
I have more and more to share, but I think it's just fine for this week.
What to try something similar? Go to our shop and pick some great dies too.
See you next week with more fun projects.


No comments:

Popular Posts