Wednesday 22 December 2010

I am a Guest designer for Peachy Keen stamps





I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps


I am so glad to be chosen as  one of a guest designers on Peachy Keen stamps next year!!
Ok, I am not a great stamper after all, but these cute face stamps were the reason I  tried this GDT call- and I actually made it!
I am so glad !! I will get the whole week on the blog just for me and  quite a few free stamp sets to use for all my projects and even a set to giveaway  to my loyal blog readers!
So stay tuned- my week is in May 2011- so I have time to decide  which stamps I want to use and what set I'll give to you as a gift!
I think you will see a lot of cute little happy people on my pages and projects that week!!

4 comments:

מימס mimms said...

מברוק עירית כל הכבוד
נחכה לחודש מאי :o))

Saundra said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your Peachy Designs!

~Saundra
2011 PKS Guest Designer :)

Einat's Art World said...

איזה יופי עירית כל הכבוד
בהצלחה

ציקוש said...

!בהצלחה וכל הכבוד

Popular Posts