Friday 16 October 2009

MY DRESS- IF THE SHOE FITS DT TAKE 10/16



This weeks challenge on IF THE SHOE FITS (my DT take) was to use bling- a lot of it.
THIS LO WAS FEATURED AT CARD OF THE WEEK . COM AT 10/17- THANKS!! So I took the most glittered pp I've ever had from DCWV and this great photo lo of my DDIL loving... her dress.
It is very simple lo- just to show that this busy paper is all you need- I just added some crystals on the photo - exactly where she had ones on her dress and ears and some ATD title , Martha Stuwart journaling spot and K&CO
"my dress" chipboard and brackets. I also added some stickle clear glue on these brackets as this is all about sparcle in this challenge


2 comments:

Juls said...

such a gorgeous page! and I love the added bling!

אילנית said...

היי עירית,
אני כל כך אוהבת את העדינות שיצרת בדף הזה.

יש לי את הדף ולא היו לי רעיונות מה לעשות עם הצבע הצועק הזה, אבל אני רואה שעדינות במקרה זה משתלמת.

מקסים מקסים

שבת שלום יקירתי
מאילנית

Popular Posts